Saturday, March 22, 2014

Margaret Curran's foot, meet Margaret Curran's mouth. Ah, I see you're already well-acquainted.

Here is Ms Curran's snide attempt to undermine the credibility of Labour for Independence -

"It's nice to meet Allan Grogan because I've been a member of Labour for 38 years and I've never actually met him."

Allan Grogan is, I gather, approximately 30 years old.

Incidentally, this is the same Margaret Curran who batted away an awkward question about Denis Healey's comments on North Sea Oil by claiming that Healey and the 1970s were "before her time". 38 years ago, it was 1976.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Margaret.

    She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is she?

    If I were a Labour MP, with shadow ministerial responsibility for Scotland, most particularly this year, I think I might have made it my business to meet and talk to at least some of the leading lights of LfI.

    Mr Grogan would probably have been my first port of call, him being their leader. So I'm very surprised that Mrs Curran hasn't met with him.

    Next you'll be telling me that Ms Lamont hasn't met him either!

    Burying one's head in the sand is a luxury that "senior" people cannot afford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James

    Looks like good news for Yes in the latest ICM poll in tomorrow's SoS;

    https://twitter.com/scotonsunday/status/447495587248611329/photo/1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia : Yes, I saw Kevin Pringle retweet Kenny Farquharson's reference to the poll a few hours ago, so at the very least he must have known it wasn't bad news for Yes. The question now is how good? I'm on my mobile, so annoyingly I can't make any sense of that front page!

    ReplyDelete